Pursued by a Bear offer a bespoke script reading/dramaturgical service to writers and companies outside of our in house commissions. This may include any or all of the following script development stages:
* written script report
* face to face script meeting(s)
* sustained dramaturgy over the course of a play being written
* script development workshops with actors
* industry/public rehearsed readings
Current 2016 clients include
* New Writing South – Writer Samreen Faria
* Kali Theatre – Writer Veronica Dewan
Previous writers/organisations include: Matilda Ibini (Burnt Out Theatre) whose play MUSCOVADO won the 2015 Alfred Fagon Audience Award; Gail Louw, Joe Hammond (New Writing South); Veronica Dewan, Mahsuda Snaith (Kali Theatre); Bettina Gracias (Soho Theatre); Callum Graham (No Strings Attached); Michael McMillan (GLYPT); Azma Dar (Images of Elsewhere); Philip Dart (Channel Theatre); Matthew Wilkie, Sean Tyler (Farnham Maltings).
Please contact Helena Bell at email@example.com to discuss your individual script requirements and get a costing for PBAB’s dramaturgical services.